Traditional, All-Natural, English Lemon Curd.
17 in stock
Lemon Curd, the very first and most popular of the fruit curds, originated in England dating back to the early 1800’s.
This curd is made the traditional English way – with lots of fruit, eggs, egg yolks and butter and thickeners are not added like many other manufacturers do. The result is a delicious velvety texture with bright zesty flavors.
How to enjoy Lemon Curd:
- Spread on Scones, Gingerbread or Poundcake.
- Spread on Toast, Muffins, Bagels, Waffles, and Pancakes
- Terrific as a Dessert Topping
- Mix with Whipped Cream Cheese for a tasty Fruit Dip
- Makes a great filling for Cakes or Tarts