This recipe couldn’t be easier. If you use low calorie and sugar free items, it shouldn’t put any lbs. on the hips.
I made it for dinner and also as a delightful little dessert served in demitasse cups to accompany afternoon tea.
- 1 ½ cups cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package of Jell-O (any flavor)
- 4 oz. frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- Place the cottage cheese in a blender and process until creamy.
- Put in a large bowl and whisk in the flavored gelatin powder.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Place in serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving.
Serves four ½ cup servings or six demitasse servings.
I garnished mine with fresh mint and violet flowers.