Picnic? Barbecue? Or Just Relaxing after work?
Try These Tea Based Cocktails.
Add extra style and flavor to your favorite drinks with tea.
We’ve found a couple of iced tea recipes that are amazingly easy to make with no messing around measuring out countless ingredients!
Iced Tea with Beer
Combine the two for the perfect duo.
- 4 fluid ounces iced tea, prepared
- Sugar to taste
- 12 fluid ounces beer
- Pour iced tea into a pint glass
- Add sugar
- Add beer and stir gently until the sugar is no longer sitting on the bottom of the glass.
Iced Pick Tea
With a spike of vodka and a splash of lemon, this refreshing iced tea is a great way to kick off your next celebration.
- 1 ½ ounces of vodka
- 6 fluid ounces iced tea, prepared
- Lemon juice to taste
- Pour vodka in glass and fill with iced tea.
- Stir in lemon to taste.