Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte is the perfect way to celebrate the crisp days of autumn. The aromatic baking spices of cinnamon, ginger, and maple will make you feel warm and cozy.
- 2 cups water
- 6 heaped teaspoons Pumpkin Spice tea
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar* (we used our Belgian Sugar Rocks)
- 1 cup milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and pour over tea leaves into a heat-resistant container.
- Allow to infuse for 5 minutes. Strain the tea into a blender.
- Add brown sugar. Heat 1 cup milk until just simmering. Slowly pour warmed milk into hot tea. Blend for 30 seconds. Pour tea latte into four mugs. Add a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon (optional).
*Consider replacing the brown sugar with either molasses or maple syrup.
Makes 4 (6oz) Servings