WEST VIRGINIA HOT TODDY
Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Yields: 1
- 1 cup water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- 1 tbsp. oolong tea (We used Ti Kuan Yin)
- 1½ oz. moonshine whiskey
- Juice of half lemon
- Lemon slice and star anise for garnish
- In a small pan, combine water, cinnamon, anise and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add oolong tea and steep for five minutes.
- Strain into a mug. Add moonshine, honey, lemon and stir well.
- Garnish with the lemon slice and star anise.